laupäev, 17. september 2016

Outfit snapshots


Pink leather jacket: Get it from HERE
Bag: River Island
Skirt: New Yorker
Polo: Zara







Me and my best friend had fun in Helsinki yesterday while we took some quick outfit photos. The weather wasn't perfect and it's starting to get cold in Helsinki, but we still enjoy the last of it..
This weekend I'm staying at home cuddling with my blanket, working on my blog and studying for upcoming exams staring next week. Good news for me, after the exams I am heading to Tartu for almost a week to see my Love. I can't wait to tell you what we are up to with Him.
Hope you're doing well.

Tegime eile sõbrantsiga tiirud Helsingis linna peal klõpsates mõned kiired pildid, mida ma nüüd teiega jagan. Võin kahjuks öelda, et ma usun et see oli selle aasta sügise viimane kord, kui seelikut kannan. No ilmad on ikka tõesti külmaks läinud..:( 
Olen kodus, kokku pakitud oma lemmiku pehme teki sisse, kirjutan blogi, ja tegelen kooliasjadega. Peale järgmise nädala eksameid võtan LÕPUKS suuna tagasi Eesti poole, ei suuda ära oodata! Ootus on iga kord seda väärt olnud.
Teile kõigile kallid paid, nautige kirjut sügist.

K.M

1 kommentaar:

  1. Can you do a post that deals with flip flop fashion? �� ��

    VastaKustuta