esmaspäev, 17. oktoober 2016

Weekend in Tallinn

CIAO BABES!
How are you all? I'm feeling supa-dupa good after a week in Estonia. Although I am a little sick, but I'm glad i don't have a fever and I can go to school and feel okay. Yeah, time to focus on school after a lil' needed vacation. 
I'm sitting home in candlelight in front of my laptop and dreaming about a macbook, ahahah some day soon.. Life would be so much easier if I had one. 
I visited my family in Estonia for a couple of days and in friday i headed to Tallinn. Can't tell/show You YET much about what I & Hans & Karl & Nancy did at saturday, but we filmed some pretty epic stuff that is coming soon. All I can say is, keep your eyes open on my instagram & snapchat. If you follow me / Hans on snap, You might know what's goin' on with this upcoming music video. ;)
All in all, I had an amazing time with my family and my Love back in home. Can't wait to go back soon. 
Long story short, my birthday is coming up next month. I'm slowly starting to make some plans. How would You like to spend your dream birthday? Let me know :)

HEI HOPSTI!
Kuidas läheeeeb? :) Minul igatahes megahästi, peale nädalat puhkust kodus ehk Eestimaal on jälle küllalt motti tulla tagasi kooli ja elada tavapäraselt argipäevast elu. Kool võiks küll tegelikult kiiremini läbi saada, kuna peale kooli on juhtumas ja juhtub palju huvitavaid asju. Kes jälgib mind/Hansu snapis, see teab mida me laupäeval rabas & metsades filmimas käisime. ;) võin öelda ainult, et see mis tulekul, on mitu videot, ja see saab olema epiic! Jälgige kindlasti mu instat ja ka snappi.
Woohooo, mul on varsti sünna ja hakkan vaikselt plaane pidama. Seega tahan kuulda ja küsida ka teie arvamust, milline oleks Sinu unistuste sünna, kus, kellega ja milline see välja näeks?





Leather jacket: H&M kids
Red long shirt: New Yorker
White boyfriend jeans: New Yorker
Boots: Gina Tricot



Photographer: Hans Markus Antson



It's getting really cold in Finland and I feel like I can't even use leather jackets anymore, because I just can't stand the cold..brr. I'm already wearing my winter jackets, can't imagine what I'm gonna do with the -30C cold...ouuh please no. 
Until next time, loves!

K.M

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar