kolmapäev, 30. november 2016

Fjällräven Polar Competition

http://polar.fjallraven.com/contestant/?id=636&backpage=1

Hello readers, friends, hello World!

This time I will make a post in English asking for YOUR help.

I, Ketter, am participating in a worldwide contest called Fjällräven Polar 2017. Twelve countries around the world are looking for representers for the Polar expedition. Also, besides the twelve countries there is a ''other countries'' category that represents two people from the rest of the world. When I turned 18, I decided that this year I am going to take part of the contest. Because why not? I don't have anything to lose, but I sure have a LOT to win in life. Experience, adventure, knowledge and much more.
The thing is, last year at the same time my boyfriend Hans participated in the same contest, Fjällräven Polar 2016. He participated in the ''other countries'' category because he is Estonian and living in Estonia. He won. He won with over 56K votes. When I went to send him to catch his flight to Sweden in last spring to start the Polar expedition, he told me that if you really want something, everything is possible. Everything and anything. Everything you got to do, is to believe in yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, then who will darling?







Now, I really want this. This year, in 2017, I am participating under Finland category.
Fjällräven Polar is an over 300km artic adventure full of wilderness. More than 100 highly skilled sled dogs and a big group of ordinary people from all around the world.
Every participant has her/his own 6 dogs thru 300km. Participants will be given high class equipment that contains all the clothes and bags. You will be taught theory and information  about next upcoming 4 days out in the wilderness.

Imagening myself to all these photos my boyfriend Hans took last year makes me SO EXCITED! And motivates me even more to reach this little dream of mine. Aren't those pictures just perfect.
There is another world that we don't know about far from here. A place filled with white dust, no cell phones, only the Northern lights and mountains ahead of you. You and your 6 dogs living in that world for 3 days. Just imagine sleeping under this sky, outside.






I have a chance to experience all of this. All I need is some love and support from YOU.
Voting for me would mean so much to me, and sharing is caring.
Also, I made a facebook event where You can invite all of your friends to see this and show some love, too!

The link to my profile & to vote is here: http://polar.fjallraven.com/contestant/?id=636&backpage=1

We also made a little introduction video with Hans, he is my biggest fan.


All I can say is, THANK YOU AND WE CAN DO THIS <3



2 kommentaari:

  1. You are so beautiful! Greetings from Finland!

    VastaKustuta
    Vastused
    1. Thank you so much! Greetings from Finland, too ;)

      K.M

      Kustuta